Medigent® Provider Portal
Streamline service delivery by engaging health care providers
The Medigent® Provider Portal provides the capability for jurisdictions to support digital services, enables self-service, and allows the secure management of information for registered practitioners and health care administrators.
The Provider Portal’s user interface is designed for any industry-standard web browser, so providers and authorized support staff will be able to access self-serve functions using their computer or mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Provider portal features:
- Registered providers can access and update their own personal and professional information
- Registered providers and support staff can submit prior authorization requests in order to have a patient receive a drug and have it covered under a provincial benefit program
- Registered providers can view the status of prior authorization requests under review by the jurisdiction
- Registered providers can access current and historical statements, payment reports, letters, and/or data files associated with their profile
- Users can access current and historical publicly accessible documents such as communications bulletins made available by the jurisdiction
- Registered providers can verify beneficiary eligibility