Work with a leader in government services
Your needs are different than those in the private sector. Our solutions are designed to fit the requirements of government partners.
The numbers tell the story
global experience serving public sector clients
in annual revenue worldwide
At Maximus, we play a critical role in helping governments achieve their goals by providing health and human services in the communities we serve.
- More than 40 years' experience in delivering services to government clients internationally
- Strong financial and human capital available to sustain small to large organizations
- Committed to meeting your business objectives
- Experienced in onboarding non-union and union staff, and working within pre-existing collective agreements
Service Level Requirements Success since 2005
While operating the Heath Insurance BC program, Maximus met or exceeded our clients’ Service Level Requirements (SLRs) for an unprecedented 14 years straight, while maintaining more rigorous privacy and confidentiality standards than most publicly administered programs.
As a leading global partner providing services and solutions to governments, Maximus understands the challenge of providing citizens with modern and flexible digital services.
Our solutions are tailored specifically to the needs of the public sector and comply with all applicable local privacy and security legislative and regulatory frameworks. Maximus has helped multiple government agencies transform their programs and optimize the citizen experience.
Global presence, local focus
Benefit from the knowledge and cumulative experience of Maximus operations worldwide.
Globally Maximus is:
- A premier provider of workforce-centered services in the United States, Australia, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
- The manager of more than 550 employment network agencies for the Ticket to Work Program in the United States.
- The leading administrator of Medicaid and CHIP services in the United States.
- A pioneer of welfare reform in the United States, placing approximately 500,000 individuals into unsubsidized employment.
- A top for-profit employment services provider under Australia's star rating program.
Locally Maximus Canada is:
- Provider of health administration services to 9 of the 13 provinces and territories in Canada. Medigent is also solution of choice for the self-governing territory of Nunatsiavut as well as the nation of The Bahamas.
- An employment services supplier for five key areas in British Columbia.
- A certified Centre of Excellence in omni-channel contact centres.