End-to-end program administration, delivered to the highest standards
With our eBusiness expertise and our adaptable approach to meet the unique needs of clients, MAXIMUS Canada continues to deliver outstanding customer service through our use of innovative technical solutions.
As an Oracle Certified Solutions Provider, MAXIMUS Canada has grown to become one of the largest eBusiness teams specializing in planning, developing and implementing Oracle’s world leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
Our products and services are developed and delivered by an experienced team comprised of business consultants, systems specialists, software engineers, and software developers. This team element, coupled with a management team averaging more than 30 years in the IT sector, is a proven combination for success.
MAXIMUS Canada believes strongly in working closely with clients and is committed to providing premier integration and support services designed to address a client’s specific requirements.
eBusiness Integration Services:
- Project management, business process re-engineering, configuration analysis and end-user training
- Experienced developers utilizing the latest tools and technologies for designing, developing, testing, and implementing solutions and custom interfaces; and
- A knowledgeable team of database administrators with diverse skill sets in a variety of environment sizes and platforms.
eBusiness Support Services:
- In order to provide ongoing support for functional and technical users, we tailor Service Level Agreements to provide clients with effective and comprehensive support;
- To prevent system errors or failures, we offer clients proactive monitoring of application environments;
- Our toll-free helpdesk support allows all client requests to be tracked and managed so that all issues are captured; and
- Located in the world-class Atlantic Technology Centre in Charlottetown, PEI, we have the onsite ability to host and support servers and hardware.
- Human Capital – modules to help our clients focus on project management, user orientation, business process re-engineering activities, configuration analysis, interface analysis and post implementation support
- Financial – modules for Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Purchasing, General Ledger, Applications Desktop Integrator, System Administration, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management to help improve financial administration.
- Procurement – modules for purchasing of stock and non-stock items, approval routings and allocations, replenishment procedures, vendor and price list management, self-service applications for requisitions, approvals and purchases, and contract and sourcing rules. Additionally, we offer the iProcurement module to analyze client business processes, approach to sourcing, and the use of the Oracle Purchasing module.
- Order Fulfillment – modules for order management, advanced pricing methods, sales contract management, trade and accrual management, customer and end-user management, and shipment and delivery tracking and notifications
- Logistics – our team focuses on warehouse management systems, shipment procedures by docks and staging areas, load planning and building, freight rate and accessorial cost management, and inventory tracking and aging processes.
- Advanced Planning – our team focuses on inventory optimization, sales and profit forecasting, production scheduling and master capacity planning, collaborative efforts with suppliers and customers, and sales and operations planning.