End-to-end program administration, delivered to the highest standards
Our technology-based document management and imaging solutions improve public access to government services by minimizing enrolment processing times, increasing accuracy, meeting growing applicant volumes, and protecting against document loss.
Using state-of-the-art technology, we effectively control the flow of documents and tasks integrated with workflow management to reduce staff handle times and lower processing costs. We ensure that our clients’ health information remains confidential with our high standards and policies for privacy protection.
We offer document management solutions that feature:
- Document control number assignment – Auto-assigned document identification numbers to eliminate manual logs of documents received and prevent against document loss;
- Auto-enhancement – Automatic detection of poor-quality images to trigger pre-defined configurations that auto-enhance these images;
- Auto-routing – Form recognition and integration with workflow management systems to provide automatic generation and routing of document-related work tasks;
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – Technology that reads and pre-populates case information to automate the data entry process; and
- Privacy protection with strict security practices:
- All potential employees undergo a criminal record and information check and employment reference check;
- Employees undergo extensive training, which includes on-line privacy training; and
- Employee activity is monitored by supervisors and access to information is limited to that required to perform their job duties.