Delivering value to clients through innovative Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions and responsive service
With our Oracle ERP expertise and our adaptable approach to meet the unique needs of our clients, we create value-added functionality, provide costs savings, and improve the effectiveness of our clients’ projects.
Our Oracle consulting services can benefit both private and public sector organizations to expand their capabilities. We have experience in the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Telecommunications and media
As an Oracle Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on being an innovative solutions provider with more than 15 years experience in delivering e-Business applications to help clients better manage their business resources.
MAXIMUS believes strongly in working closely with clients, and is committed to providing premier integration services and personalized support.
- Integration Services – we work closely with clients to provide premier integration services in project management, business process re-engineering, configuration analysis, and end-user training. We have a team of database administrators with diverse skill sets in a variety of environment sizes and platforms, as well as a team of experienced developers who use the latest tools and technologies to design, develop, test and implement custom interfaces and solutions.
- Support Services – our personalized support provides tailored and comprehensive Service Level Agreements to provide ongoing assistance to functional and technical users. We proactively monitor application environments and have a toll free helpdesk for tracking and managing client requests. We also have the ability to host and support servers and hardware onsite at the world-class Atlantic Technology Centre.
- Human Capital – modules to help our clients focus on project management, user orientation, business process re-engineering activities, configuration analysis, interface analysis, and post implementation support.
- Financial – modules for Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Purchasing, General Ledger, Applications Desktop Integrator, System Administration, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management to help improve financial administration.
- Procurement – modules for purchasing of stock and non-stock items, approval routings and allocations, replenishment procedures, vendor and price list management, self-service applications for requisitions, approvals and purchases, and contract and sourcing rules. Additionally, we offer the iProcurement module to analyze client business processes, approach to sourcing, and the use of the Oracle Purchasing module.
- Order Fulfillment – modules for order management, advanced pricing methods, sales contract management, trade and accrual management, customer and end user management, and shipment and delivery tracking and notifications.
- Logistics – our team focuses on warehouse management systems, shipment procedures by docks and staging areas, load planning and building, freight rate and accessorial cost management, and inventory tracking and aging processes.
- Advanced Planning – our team focuses on inventory optimization, sales and profit forecasting, production scheduling and master capacity planning, collaborative efforts with suppliers and customers, and sales and operations planning.